Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the power of stillness and intuition and dive into the latest men’s fashion: weave.
- The 6th Annual Riley Family dinner.
- Justin learning to embrace the power of stillness.
- Justin reflecting on his twenties and the renewed mindset he has developed heading into his thirties.
- The complexity of using words to describe a gut or intuitive feeling.
- The unfair and overblown treatment of men wearing weaves.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
Married Millennials Facebook Group
Married Millennials is a platform for married or engaged millennial couples who are committed to demonstrating and fostering an environment of love, support, and positivity, as well as cultivating new relationships with other like-minded individuals.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.