Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the unseen impact people have on each other and missing out on opportunities by denying ourselves permission to just be us.
- Reflecting on Dr. King’s legacy and the level of impact we all leave on the world.
- Letting go of our ego’s attachment to leaving a legacy in the spotlight.
- Have you joined the Married Millennials Facebook group or Weekly Wellness community?
- Repositioning reading as a leisure activity instead of “work” or “punishment”.
- Granting yourself permission to change despite other people’s opinion or potential disappointment.
- An important lesson Joy learned from delaying one small action.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
Married Millennials Facebook Group
Married Millennials is a platform for married or engaged millennial couples who are committed to demonstrating and fostering an environment of love, support, and positivity, as well as cultivating new relationships with other like-minded individuals.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.