Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the importance of finding the power in our own story and accepting the past without blame.
- Our realization of how young we were when we got engaged and embracing our youth in our 30’s.
- Joy’s experience at her first tea party and debating if “tea time” is exclusively for women.
- Joy booked her first mental health and wellness speaking engagement.
- Recognizing the power of your own story and embracing vulnerability.
- Our invitation to join the Married Millennials’ Facebook group.
- The media’s responsibility to engage in solution-based conversations, not just opinionated ones.
- Learning how to accept the pain of our past to create a better future.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
Married Millennials Facebook Group
Married Millennials is a platform for married or engaged millennial couples who are committed to demonstrating and fostering an environment of love, support, and positivity, as well as cultivating new relationships with other like-minded individuals.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.