Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the newfound clarity they received during their two-week hiatus and why they will no longer use the hashtag “Relationship Goals” moving forward.
- The reason(s) behind their two-week hiatus.
- The new and improved weekly wellness newsletter.
- How Justin’s ego negatively influenced the pricing of our premarital coaching course.
- Justin’s 2019 Word of the Year: Release
- Joy’s 2019 Word of the Year: Openness
- How the hashtag “relationship goals” has negatively influenced relationships.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
Married Millennials Facebook Group
Married Millennials is a platform for married or engaged millennial couples who are committed to demonstrating and fostering an environment of love, support, and positivity, as well as cultivating new relationships with other like-minded individuals.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.