Justin and Joy discuss the importance of maintaining your friendship independence while in a relationship and the downside of realism.
- The Riley Christmas production is the most insane and unique celebration.
- Justin’s surprising revelation while forecasting our 2019 household budget.
- Is it possible to be a realist without being a pessimist?
- Joy’s frustration and concern with Justin being a heavy sleeper.
- Being married and hanging out with friends doesn’t mean your significant other is always invited.
- Justin’s dilemma with managing friendships where he’s the only one opening the line of communication.
- Justin confessing he doesn’t enjoy talking with Joy on the phone.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.