Justin and Joy discuss the value of life not always happening the way it’s “supposed to” and how political and social polarization isn’t solving problems.
- Comparing how this year was “supposed to be” vs. how it actually turned out.
- How Justin’s financial responsibility has worked against him.
- We need your feedback: What do you like, dislike, want to see more of?
- Justin finally made his Home Alone dreams come true and Joy’s teenage heart was fulfilled by a Broadway show.
- Justin’s frustration with society’s political correctness and sensitivity.
- How social and political polarization has eliminated teachable moments.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.