Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the value of life not always happening the way it’s “supposed to” and how political and social polarization isn’t solving problems.
- Comparing how this year was “supposed to be” vs. how it actually turned out.
- How Justin’s financial responsibility has worked against him.
- We need your feedback: What do you like, dislike, want to see more of?
- Justin finally made his Home Alone dreams come true and Joy’s teenage heart was fulfilled by a Broadway show.
- Justin’s frustration with society’s political correctness and sensitivity.
- How social and political polarization has eliminated teachable moments.
- And much more!