Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy prepare for their upcoming holiday trip to New York and share a powerful lesson about perseverance and understanding.
- Our first visit to New York during the Christmas season.
- Joy’s attempt to live a fully vegan lifestyle…Justin isn’t here for it.
- Celebrating our nephew’s birthday at the LA Auto Show.
- Are you down to go skydiving with Justin for his 30th birthday?
- Introducing America’s newest holiday: Wayment Wednesday.
- How unemployment and a recent TV gig challenged Justin to swallow his pride.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.