Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the importance of maintaining your friendship independence while in a relationship and the downside of realism.
- The Riley Christmas production is the most insane and unique celebration.
- Justin’s surprising revelation while forecasting our 2019 household budget.
- Is it possible to be a realist without being a pessimist?
- Joy’s frustration and concern with Justin being a heavy sleeper.
- Being married and hanging out with friends doesn’t mean your significant other is always invited.
- Justin’s dilemma with managing friendships where he’s the only one opening the line of communication.
- Justin confessing he doesn’t enjoy talking with Joy on the phone.
- And much more!