Justin and Joy discuss the importance of finding the power in our own story and accepting the past without blame.
- Our realization of how young we were when we got engaged and embracing our youth in our 30’s.
- Joy’s experience at her first tea party and debating if “tea time” is exclusively for women.
- Joy booked her first mental health and wellness speaking engagement.
- Recognizing the power of your own story and embracing vulnerability.
- Our invitation to join the Married Millennials’ Facebook group.
- The media’s responsibility to engage in solution-based conversations, not just opinionated ones.
- Learning how to accept the pain of our past to create a better future.
- And much more!