Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the dependency our culture has with technology, social media, and the illusion of connection.
- Justin’s inability to recall how many weeks are in a year.
- Joy claiming she’s right more times than Justin.
- Justin’s attachment to his phone.
- “Mark Unread” feature for iPhones.
- Social media in relationships.
- Justin’s refusal to use Facebook chat.
- Sharing inappropriate pictures via social media.
- Debate: Do women like to receive nude pics?
- Overextending our personal lives on social media.
- Daily vlogging.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us onTwitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 10 Preview