Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the unseen impact people have on each other and missing out on opportunities by denying ourselves permission to just be us.
- Reflecting on Dr. King’s legacy and the level of impact we all leave on the world.
- Letting go of our ego’s attachment to leaving a legacy in the spotlight.
- Have you joined the Married Millennials Facebook group or Weekly Wellness community?
- Repositioning reading as a leisure activity instead of “work” or “punishment”.
- Granting yourself permission to change despite other people’s opinion or potential disappointment.
- An important lesson Joy learned from delaying one small action.
- And much more!