Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss embarking on a new decade of life and the challenges married couples face by keeping their money separate.
- Justin’s 30th Birthday celebration!
- Learning to accept the person we are and not running from our truth.
- January’s book club selection transformed Justin’s way of thinking.
- Jussie Smollett’s attack is a painful reminder of how far we still need to go as a society.
- Justin’s frustration with people painting advocacy with one broad brush.
- My money vs. your money vs. our money…where do you stand?
- The innate dangers of keeping your money separate as a married couple.
- Is it irresponsible to date without a “job” or income source?
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
Married Millennials Facebook Group
Married Millennials is a platform for married or engaged millennial couples who are committed to demonstrating and fostering an environment of love, support, and positivity, as well as cultivating new relationships with other like-minded individuals.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.