Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss embarking on a new decade of life and the challenges married couples face by keeping their money separate.
- Justin’s 30th Birthday celebration!
- Learning to accept the person we are and not running from our truth.
- January’s book club selection transformed Justin’s way of thinking.
- Jussie Smollett’s attack is a painful reminder of how far we still need to go as a society.
- Justin’s frustration with people painting advocacy with one broad brush.
- My money vs. your money vs. our money…where do you stand?
- The innate dangers of keeping your money separate as a married couple.
- Is it irresponsible to date without a “job” or income source?
- And much more!