Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the importance of letting go and finding the right perspective on happiness.
- Justin’s lack of urgency for open-ended requests.
- Joy’s ability to create problems when none exist.
- Dave Chappelle’s Netflix comedy special.
- When’s the right time to walk away from something you love?
- The overcomplexity of pursuing happiness.
- Learning to control your response to life’s challenges.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 51 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!