Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the importance of managing expectations in your relationship.
- Justin’s unexpected birthday turn up.
- Joy’s retirement from grindin’ on the dance floor (in public).
- Beyoncé broke the internet…again.
- The conflict with giving your child a “unique” name.
- Super Bowl 51: Election Night Pt. 2.
- Our first TV appearance.
- When expectations don’t match reality.
- Driving a 2000 Honda, but demanding a 2016 Range Rover.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 44 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!