Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the impact makeup has had on today’s perceived beauty standards.
- Obama’s final week in office.
- Twitter’s reaction to Biloxi trying to rename Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Obama’s love for Michelle and Joe Biden.
- Joy’s completely depleted energy stores.
- Keke Palmer’s response to looking “unpolished”.
- The slippery slope of wearing make-up
- What is sexy?
- Fall in love with YOU!
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 41 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!