Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy ring in the new year and discuss their conflicting views on productivity.
- Happy New Year!
- Deciding if we should attend our 10-year high school reunion.
- 2017 budget and financial goals.
- Justin’s conflict with improving his diet.
- The balance of changing behaviors without changing people.
- Our conflicting views on productivity.
- Mariah Carey’s HILARIOUS New Year’s Eve performance.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 39 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!