Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy review 2016 and share their plans for the upcoming year.
- Our successful and shortened Christmas unwrapping ceremony.
- Our jammed packed week leading up to Christmas.
- Justin’s mismanaged “Me Time”.
- Debate: Does an unmade bed make your room messy?
- The surprising benefit we found hosting this podcast.
- Joy FINALLY cutting her hair very short.
- Justin’s buzzword for 2017.
- The problem with force-feeding unwanted information.
- Joy’s buzz-slogan for 2017.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 38 Preview
Follow Us on Instagram For More Shenanigans!