Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy share the evolution of their Christmas traditions.
- One week until Christmas!
- Justin’s obsession with 90’s R&B and inability to musically read the room.
- Shopping the weekend before Christmas is always a bad idea.
- The ONLY time Justin failed on Joy’s Christmas gift.
- Christmas Day traditions as children.
- How divorce has impacted the way we spend holidays.
- Why your Chipotle order reveals your financial attitude.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 37 Preview
Follow Us On Instagram For More Shenanigans!