Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy share their rude awakening about life as a married couple.
- Joy layering our bed with unnecessary blankets.
- Justin’s best friend is coming home and he’s HYPED.
- Untimely injuries and Joy’s hypochondria.
- The best advice our pastor gave us on our wedding day.
- Our first real marriage “fight”.
- Justin opening up about not playing overseas.
- The frustrations associated with losing your emotional outlet.
- Communicating EXACTLY what is needed in a relationship.
- Our Aha! moment…9 years later.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 36 Preview