Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss balancing their financial obligations while pursuing creative endeavors.
- Autumn air.
- Justin’s disdain for electric blankets.
- Joy’s refusal to pick up after herself.
- Kim Kardashian’s robbery in Paris.
- Three-month financial update.
- Balancing financial obligations with creative dreams.
- Protecting your dreams.
- When are you most creative?
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s Big Magic.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 27 Preview