Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy reflect on the power of apology and engage in the most inappropriate game of “would you be more mad if…”
- Should you honestly respond to the question, “How was your weekend?”
- Joy’s obsession with life paths, numerology, and zodiac signs.
- Which is more effective in a relationship: adaptability or flexibility?
- Learning to maintain a more realistic and effective pace in achieving your goals.
- Justin’s life-changing experience apologizing to an old friend he hadn’t seen in 15 years.
- The most inappropriate game of “would you be more made if…”
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.