Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss our generation’s rebellion against tradition, doing sh*t for the ‘gram, and Kevin Hart’s recent infidelity claims.
- Lena Waithe’s historic Emmy win for outstanding writing in a comedy series.
- Joy still owns, wears, and can fit clothes from the 8th grade,
- Kevin Hart’s apology to his wife and family regarding his “wrong behavior”.
- Love does not equal fidelity.
- Our generation’s rebellion against tradition.
- Joy admitting to snooping through Justin’s phone.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
Love Jays Newsletter
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join the hundreds who’ve already subscribed to the best newsletter on the internet!