Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the importance of having a best friend who gets along with your significant other and leveraging credit responsibly.
- Spending our first full weekend together in almost 3 months.
- Wardrobe woes and social media’s effect on our outfits.
- Pedicures and manicures: Joy’s ultimate sacrifice.
- Our love/hate relationship with graduation.
- Since when did prom become the new engagement party?
- Blavity Episode 6: BFF’s.
- Credit card webinar: You in?
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 59 Preview
Check Out Our Latest Episode With Blavity!