Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss how they’ve celebrated Valentine’s Day over the past nine years.
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- “I brought you into this world” strength.
- Growing up in a black household.
- Kiss and Tell Live.
- Joy’s inspirational dream and attempt to clean up our diet.
- The 59th Annual Grammy Awards.
- Valentine’s Day: America’s most overrated holiday.
- Would you another woman breastfeed your baby?
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 45 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!