Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy share some of the lessons learned in their 1st year of marriage.
- Happy Anniversary!
- Review: 366 Days of Marriage.
- Commitment must be a priority.
- Moving in together before marriage? YES!
- Misguided expectations.
- Marriage doesn’t magically change people.
- Finances, Sex, Chores: Communicate!
- Future planning is critical.
- Faith and prayer = our cornerstone.
- Conclusion: Marriage is fun!
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 20 Preview