Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss how dating has changed over the past 10 years.
- Rio Olympics.
- Joy conquered babysitting despite a minor setback.
- Children shouldn’t be allowed to watch Barbie.
- Filtering what we see and hear.
- Joy’s Harry Potter obsession.
- Dating in 2016.
- Everyone’s relationship journey is different.
- Texting shouldn’t be the default communication.
- Phones have negatively affected the dating process.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 18 Preview