Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the growing pains of adulthood.
- Sweet sixteen party.
- Birthday celebrations and how much other people don’t care.
- Budget attempt #1: Fail!
- Justin’s first experience with anxiety.
- Stress outlets.
- The non-existent work-life balance.
- James Clear’s Four Burner Theory.
- Deferring professional goals when it’s time for a family.
- Adulting: The constant state of worrying.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 16 Preview