Justin and Joy celebrate their wedding anniversary by sharing three important lessons they’ve learned over the past three years.
- Celebrating the life and excellence of Aretha Franklin.
- Our short-lived experiment with choir.
- Crazy Rich Asians was the breath of fresh air you didn’t know you needed.
- Joy’s quest to reclaim her six-pack and destroy Justin in the process.
- Three key lessons we’ve learned in our first three years of marriage.
- 1. You’re not married until you’re married
- 2. Don’t sweat the small stuff
- 3. My money is your money, your money is my money.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.