Justin and Joy discuss why “no new friends” is the worst slogan to live by and how they would react if someone they were dating called them another person’s name.
- Justin’s happy to report he’s back on his meditation schedule.
- Joy’s “shocking” discovery that our interactions aren’t just unique to us.
- Naps should be acceptable practices in the workplace.
- Come hang with us this Saturday as we discuss monogamy, polyamory, and mental health.
- “No New Friends” has quickly become one of our least favorite sayings.
- August Challenge: Ridding ourselves of everything that does not serve a purpose.
- Joy’s EXTREME frustration with women’s nipples.
- How would you react if someone you are dating called you a different name?
- And much more!
Spread the Word
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.