- Leslie’s unsuccessful attempt at getting hired after applying to 200 jobs.
- Her friendship with Issa Rae and the creation of “Let Leslie Tell It”
- The inspiration behind Haute Mommie.
- Becoming a mother as a 23-year-old college senior.
- Leslie’s upcoming Butter + Brown culinary series on Aspire TV.
- The benefits of being married and the importance of telling people marriage is fun.
- Fish Bowl: What stands between you and complete happiness? Who have you hurt the most and have you apologized? What’s your biggest regret?
- And much more!
More About Leslie
Leslie Antonoff is a triple-threat; writer, television host, and entrepreneur, she is setting the world on fire with her gift of gab, wit, and business acumen. An alumna of Howard University, Leslie prides herself on representing Black people with an unrelenting fierceness combined with her desire to create media that represents this and her on-camera presence, she is unstoppable. As host of the forthcoming culinary series, Butter + BROWN, on ASPIRE TV she is gearing up to bring some much needed flavor to the food space. Along with being a fabulous cook; Leslie has a phenomenal entrepreneurial spirit that refuses to let up. She is the owner and chief designer behind the brand Sweet Knowledge Clothing Company, a collegiate apparel geared toward HBCU students, alumni, and supporters. She’s also the editor and face of The Hautemommie, a lifestyle blog all about showing people how to keep an element of chic in everything. Her hope is that through her story people see it is possible to achieve the life you long for.
Connect with Leslie
Spread the Word
Love Jays Newsletter
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join the hundreds who’ve already subscribed to the best newsletter on the internet!