Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy sit down with Leslie Antonoff to discuss her experience as a young mother, Issa Rae’s influence on her career, and the importance of persistence.
- Leslie’s unsuccessful attempt at getting hired after applying to 200 jobs.
- Her friendship with Issa Rae and the creation of “Let Leslie Tell It”
- The inspiration behind Haute Mommie.
- Becoming a mother as a 23-year-old college senior.
- Leslie’s upcoming Butter + Brown culinary series on Aspire TV.
- The benefits of being married and the importance of telling people marriage is fun.
- Fish Bowl: What stands between you and complete happiness? Who have you hurt the most and have you apologized? What’s your biggest regret?
- And much more!
Continue reading “Episode 74: Leslie Antonoff | The Haute Mommie”