Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss maintaining consistent levels of love and the problems with unbalanced relationship advice.
- Daylight Savings Time.
- Fitting rooms negatively play with our emotions.
- Joy’s continued obsession with her new diet.
- Justin’s issue with fantasy books and shows.
- Holding hands is overrated.
- Maintaining consistent levels of love for your partner.
- Balancing role clarity without harboring resentment.
- The problem with relationship advice being heavily slanted towards women.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 49 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!