Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the struggle of finding a balance between financial responsibility and YOLO-ing.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Must-have Thanksgiving dishes.
- Joy’s sweet potato pie obsession.
- LA drivers in the rain.
- Money: Justin is too frugal, Joy is too carefree.
- Justin’s extreme dislike for movie prices.
- The moment Joy lost her mind…
- Joy’s new car and weird habit of naming inanimate objects.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 33 Preview