Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy discuss the importance of being supported by each other, even if it’s minimal, and the unnecessary pressure society places on the institution of marriage.
- Justin feeling some type of way after planning the entire Greece vacation with no help.
- Sometimes you just need your partner to “hold your titty”.
- Let your voice be heard – go vote!
- It’s time for us to be friends with Will and Jada. Let’s make it happen!
- The unnecessary pressure society puts on the institution of marriage.
- The six pack challenge winner is…
- How the “Instagram effect” has disrupted Justin’s recording outfits.
- We want to personally coach 5 couples. Are you one of them?
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.