Justin and Joy discuss bedtime attire and how their relationship with their parents has evolved throughout adulthood.
- Our differing opinions about “cute” pajama sets and going to bed “put together”.
- Justin’s recent visit to Indiana and living a scene straight out of a horror film.
- The challenge of telling compelling stories without fluff.
- The beauty of developing a peer relationship with your parents.
- Should some conversations be off-limits with your parents?
- And much more!
Spread the Word
15 Must-Have Conversations Before Saying “I Do”
Are you planning the wedding of your dreams? Before you walk down the aisle, walk through these essential conversations to ensure you and your partner are ready for the big day.
Weekly Wellness Newsletter
Every week we email a wellness newsletter with challenges to guide you on your wellness journey, strengthen your finances, and provide you with the tools you’ll need to enhance your day to day life.