Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Justin and Joy share their views on pornography and the impact it can have on relationships.
- Justin’s failure to properly prepare when dealing with medical professionals.
- Joy’s vested interest in fictional universes.
- Bill Cosby’s verdict and the downfall of our black “heroes”.
- Janelle Monáe’s Dirty Computer emotion picture and coming out as pansexual.
- The Mingle – a can’t miss event for singles.
- Our views on porn and the impact it has on relationships.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to share your thoughts about the show.
The Mingle: Singles Mixer and Panel
Join us and special guest panelists on Sunday, May 20 for an evening filled with good drinks, great conversation, and even better people!
The panel discussion will highlight the issues black professionals face in the Los Angeles dating scene and collaboratively work towards creating solutions for those looking to find love. Get your tickets to The Mingle.