Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy dissect Jordan Peele’s “Get Out” and Remy Ma’s TOO TRILL diss about Nicki Minaj.
- The Oscars Best Picture Nightmare.
- Remy Ma’s FEROCIOUS diss track about Nicki Minaj.
- Parents negatively affecting our “coolness” growing up.
- The importance of a positive body image.
- The impact of Western beauty standards.
- Transitioning into a vegetarian / vegan / healthier diet
- SPOILER ALERT: Get Out
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 47 Preview
Check Out Our New Vlog!