Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss the struggle of answering life’s toughest question: What the hell am I doing?
- Justin’s obsession with the number “2”.
- Labor Day: The unofficial end of summer.
- Colin Kaepernick’s protest.
- Hawaii vacation.
- Why we won’t road trip together.
- Millennial struggle: Finding our purpose.
- Practicing patience along life’s journey.
- Goal setting.
- And much more!
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave us a review on iTunes and share it with your friends! Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share your thoughts about the show.
Episode 22 Preview