Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy discuss sexual compatibility, the negative effects of taboo subjects, and using “female” to describe a woman.
- When watching music videos was the thing to do.
- Joy’s wisdom teeth removal and HARSH breath.
- The downside of seeing movies after all the hype.
- Esther Perel’s series on Audible and view on sexual compatibility.
- Who is the gatekeeper for sex?
- Why taboo subjects aren’t beneficial to growth.
- Is it acceptable to call women females?
- And much more!
Continue reading “Episode 69: (S)expectations”