Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy sit down with Cassy Athena to discuss her incredible journey through photography, overcoming a brain tumor, and the value of developing intimate personal relationships.
- Cassy’s early photography inspirations and love for visual arts.
- How she developed her signature Cassy Athena watermark.
- The infamous Nick Young meme.
- Surviving a brain tumor and her continued path to recovery.
- Overcoming the obstacles of being one of the few women in a male dominated industry.
- The impact her career has had on her dating life.
- The power of social media and personal relationships.
- Fish Bowl: What big lesson can people learn from your life? When will you be good enough for you? What would you change if you were never going to die?
- And much more!
Continue reading “Episode 67: Cassy Athena | Stay In Your Frame”