Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Justin and Joy sit down with Cassy Athena to discuss her incredible journey through photography, overcoming a brain tumor, and the value of developing intimate personal relationships.
- Cassy’s early photography inspirations and love for visual arts.
- How she developed her signature Cassy Athena watermark.
- The infamous Nick Young meme.
- Surviving a brain tumor and her continued path to recovery.
- Overcoming the obstacles of being one of the few women in a male dominated industry.
- The impact her career has had on her dating life.
- The power of social media and personal relationships.
- Fish Bowl: What big lesson can people learn from your life? When will you be good enough for you? What would you change if you were never going to die?
- And much more!
Continue reading “Episode 67: Cassy Athena | Stay In Your Frame”
Good Morning Love Birds!
In this week’s episode, we were joined by Kristen Carter, screenwriter and television producer. We discussed Memorial Day weekend, celibacy, Mr. J’s struggle with unemployment, Zach Sobiech, and the difference between east coast/west coast men.
Special congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Jared and Jordana Kaiser (Mr. J’s college teammate) on their wedding this weekend!
In this week’s episode, we discussed 100% disclosure in relationships, managing attraction for another person while in a relationship, our vlog series on Alright TV (If you haven’t subscribed yet, you definitely should!), and the progression of gender roles within a relationship.
We hope everyone enjoyed a loving, special and fun Mother’s Day weekend!
Have a Question for the Love Jays?
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Submit Questions Anonymously Below:’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
In this week’s episode, we were joined by the stars of YouTube’s newest hit series, “How Men Become Dogs.” We discussed dating someone with differing values, dating a broke man, and of course…how men become dogs!
In this week’s episode we discuss the Boston Marathon, Facebook snooping, maintaining friendships while in a relationship, our new vlog series on Alright TV, and Dove’s real beauty campaign. Special guest, Amani Cooper of Team Backpack.
Hey Love Fans!
In this week’s episode, we discussed break-ups, marriage equality, ineffective communication, and transparency in relationships. Special guests included Max Paul, Producer for NBC’s Today Show, and Lindsay Good, Access Hollywood News Producer.