- Tom’s diverse upbringing in Washington D.C.
- The funny reason why he decided to attend USC.
- Quitting his first job out of college after two weeks.
- The moment he fell in love with acting.
- Transitioning from a boy to a man after his father’s passing.
- Landing his first Hollywood role in All Cheerleaders Die and recurring role as AJ in The Fosters.
- Walking away from a 5-year relationship, but still living under the same roof.
- Fish Bowl: Who has he hurt most and has he apologized? How many of his friends would he trust with his life?
- And much more!
More About Tom
Tom Williamson, born and raised in Washington, D.C., has credits in both film and television: Rizzoli & Isles, Criminal Minds, Switched at Birth, KC Undercover, The Goldberg’s, All Cheerleaders Die, No Way To Live and Running Wild. However, he is most notably recognized as AJ on the hit Freeform series The Fosters having recurred now for the past two years. He attended the University of Southern California and currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
Connect with Tom
Spread the Word
Episode 60 Preview
Check Out Our Latest Episode With Blavity!